Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mountain of peanut butter cookies


I can't say peanut butter is my favourite spread. The thickness and richness sometimes feel too heavy and dry to my liking. Yet, there are times when I crave for it. So, although I do not bake cookies often, I had an urge recently to make peanut butter cookies.

What I have learnt from this peanut butter cookie session:
1) As the recipe uses only 1 egg, I can't divide the portion and so ended up with a big heap of cookies;
2) I know why I don't bake cookies often, because although I like to eat cookies, I don't like to eat heaps of cookies;
3) With the amount of butter and peanut butter that goes into making the cookies, it is best that I share them with more friends to distribute the fat sin.

I found the peanut butter cookie recipe from Elise's Simply Recipes, one of the food blogs I frequented.

No comments:

 
visits