Friday, June 16, 2006

Tioman


2 times to Tioman and not discounting a 3rd time within a year from now.

It's close and cheap enough to make regular trips there. While the beach and corals there are definitely not the best in Malaysia, it is certainly beautiful enough to make the half day journey there worthwhile. Monkey Bay is certainly my favourite. ABC beach is also nice, clean and quiet with good food and friendly staff, making my stay at ABC chalet rather worthwhile.


Tioman is certainly another place to waste my time away, soaking in the sun and sea the whole day. Makes me so lazy that I've yet to explore the other parts of this island, including the offshore Coral Island.



Hmmm...fishes are still quite abundant near the shore though the corals are somewhat damaged. Not too much rubbish floating around. Hopefully, the tourism there will remain sustainable and tourists will be mindful to bring their rubbish (not corals) back.

No comments:

 
visits